Thanks to this philosophy, the staff of La Ginestra has chosen to join the project "Educational Farm" of the Campania Region
The building was deemed appropriate by Italian institutions to educate people to nature, illustrating the methods of food production, the correlation between agriculture and the protection of territory resources and the benefits deriving from typical products.
This is why it is possible to follow a series of educational courses aimed to teach basic agricultural standards, giving children and parents the possibility to live an unforgettable day.
Thanks to the small farm animals of the building, populated by sheep, goats, fallow deer and hens, and to the different crops that are cured by the staff of La Ginestra, children can learn the rules of sowing, harvesting and the secrets for processing organic products.
Not only theory but also practice, the correct mix to live a training experience in contact with nature.
SOME DIDACTIC ACTIVITIES
- Illustration of the biological agriculture meth;
- Illustration of fresh pasta production method;
- Discovering the fabulous world of bees;
- The honey extraction and packaging laboratory;
- Deepening on fruit and vegetables;
- Workshop on ancient professions, such as the realization of chestnut wood baskets;
- Walk along natural paths.